When you want a light meal rich in flavors, it is not easy to find the ideal solution.
In fact, there are many light recipes to prepare an excellent dinner: the first, second and side dishes can be prepared by reducing the consumption of salt, sugars and fats, but without losing flavor.
So, let’s take a look at some tasty recipes together.
Light dinner: here are 5 ideas
Detox dishes, quick light dinners and healthy but appetizing recipes: how many times have you thought about preparing a light and tasty dinner, except to give in to the idea of a sad salad?
In place to taste And lightness they can be the perfect combination of a quick and healthy meal, to purify the body without giving up something good.
The choice to eat light, in fact, is not reserved for those who want to lose a few pounds or who are dedicated to a specific diet: nutritionists agree that dinner should be a light meal so as not to compromise the rest and do not strain the process. too digestive.
If you want an idea for a delicious light dinner, today we show you five (quantity for 4 people).
Fusilli with zucchini cream
The fact that pasta at dinner is fattening is a false myth: it always depends on the seasoning and the quantities. Here is a first dish that is really simple and quick to prepare; you need:
- 360 gr of fusilli;
- 2-3 zucchini;
- 40 gr of grated parmesan;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- extra virgin olive oil;
- Salt and pepper to taste;
Procedure with “one pot” cooking (with a single pan):
- in a saucepan, sauté the garlic and brown the sliced zucchini;
- add water, salt and pepper and bring to a boil;
- pour the fusilli into the sauce;
- cook until absorbed (as with risotto) for about 13 minutes;
- whisk everything with parmesan (or other cheese of your choice);
- add a few basil leaves and raw oil to finish;
The result will be a very creamy starter, with pasta cooked al dente.
It is an appetizing and little known second course which, if desired, can be accompanied by basmati rice or with led cous cous.
Ingredients for the Apple Chicken:
- 800 gr of chicken breast;
- 4 green apples;
- extra virgin olive oil to taste;
- salt and black pepper to taste;
- 1 clove of garlic.
- peel the apples with a potato peeler;
- remove the core with a knife and cut the apple into thin wedges;
- salt and pepper the chicken breasts, place them in a hot, oiled pan with the rosemary;
- brown the chicken, turning it on both sides;
- place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 150°C;
- in the chicken skillet, add more oil and sauté the garlic, pitted;
- remove the garlic and add the rosemary;
- drop the apples into the hot oil and cook until golden brown;
- return the chicken to the pan for 10 minutes, as well as the apples, cook over low heat;
- add a little chopped rosemary at the end and serve while still hot.
Fresh tuna salad
A crispy and fresh unique dish, ideal for fish lovers and also perfect to prepare in advance and to take away.
- 400 g of fresh tuna;
- 250 g of yellow cherry tomatoes;
- 1 heart of lettuce;
- 1 Tropea red onion;
- Seeds mixed to taste;
- Salt, extra virgin olive oil and pepper to taste;
Preparation for the tuna salad:
- Cut the tuna into 1.5 cm cubes;
- Put the tuna in a bowl and season with oil, sesame seeds and chia;
- Sauté the tuna in a preheated nonstick skillet for a few minutes;
- Leave to cool and add the lettuce already washed and chopped;
- Slice the onion and cherry tomatoes and add to the rest;
- Season with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper;
- Mix everything and serve.
Another light dish with a citrus flavor are these meatballs. They are accompanied by a delicate lemon cream, flavored with fresh parsley.
- 400 grams of ground beef;
- 1 egg;
- 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs;
- 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan;
- 1 lemon zest;
- parsley to taste;
- 150ml of water;
- 20 grams of butter;
- 50 ml of white wine;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- flour to taste;
- Salt to taste
- put in a bowl: minced meat, breadcrumbs, grated cheese, lemon zest, egg, salt and parsley, mix well;
- take a little dough at a time and shape the meatballs in the palm of your hand;
- dredge the meatballs in flour and place them on a plate;
- melt the butter in a saucepan and add the garlic clove;
- brown the meatballs over low heat, then remove the garlic;
- separately, prepare the lemon cream with the water, wine and filtered lemon juice;
- when the meatballs are golden, add the sauce and cover;
- wait 15 minutes or until sauce thickens;
- serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Here is a vegetarian dish that will please everyone. A variation on the classic meat burger, the lentil burger is light and nutritious, as it is high in protein and fiber.
Perfect for gluten intolerant and for me vegansthis tasty second course also appeals to children.
- 200 gr of dried or glass lentils, already boiled;
- 1 bunch of parsley;
- 1 medium carrot;
- half onion;
- a pinch of salt;
- wash and peel the carrot; chop the onion and parsley and mix together;
- rinse the lentils and put them with the mixed vegetables in a frying pan with oil;
- after a few minutes, add water or vegetable broth and cook for 30 minutes;
- when the lentils are cooked, blend the mixture;
- with an 8 cm diameter cookie cutter, make burgers (or eye);
- cook burgers in skillet until golden brown.
Here are some tasty ideas and light recipes for dinner.