The gluten and the lactoseoften they can transform a moment of leisure – how can it be one tasty snack – into something worse.
THE celiacs they or they intolerant lactose they necessarily need tfind valid alternatives to gluten, Egg And Yeast.
Here is some tasty recipes to be able to taste excellent desserts and cakes without gluten or lactose.
How to make gluten-free cakes and pies
As we have seen, gluten can generate intolerances that can lead to celiac disease.
Here is some great gluten free dessert recipe.
Gluten-free gianduia cake
The gianduia cake is a typical Piedmontese dessertan easy cake to make ideal for chocolate and hazelnut lovers.
here are the Ingredients for the dough:
- 200 grams of extra dark chocolate;
- 200 grams of butter;
- 200 grams of roasted hazelnuts;
- 30 grams of bitter cocoa;
- 200 grams of granulated sugar;
- 4 eggs;
- a pinch of salt.
The ingredients for the icinginstead they are:
- 200 grams of gianduia chocolate;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 200 ml of cream for desserts.
here isrecipe trend:
- cut the dark chocolate into pieces and melt it in a bain-marie;
- cut the butter into pieces, add 150 grams of sugar and work it in a planetary mixer with a k hook (or with an electric whisk), until it becomes a smooth and soft cream;
- separate the yolks from the whites and keep them;
- add one egg yolk at a time to the butter and sugar mixture while continuing to mix;
- mix the hazelnuts with the cocoa and incorporate the mixture into the dough;
- pour the previously melted dark chocolate into the batter and mix everything together;
- beat the egg whites until stiff with the remaining 50 grams of sugar;
- gently add the sugar to the dough using a spatula, with up and down movements;
- grease and flour a clever 30 cm mold and pour the dough into it;
- bake in a preheated oven at 160-170°C for about 40-45 minutes (the cake should remain slightly moist inside);
- to prepare the glaze, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the chocolate to the gianduia;
- once the butter and chocolate have melted, over low heat add the cold liquid cream, stirring;
- unmold the cake as soon as it has cooled and cover with chocolate frosting;
- decorate with crushed hazelnuts and small pieces of chocolate.
Gluten Free Caprese Cake
Caprese cake is a typical dessert from the island of Capri made with dark chocolate and almonds.
here are the Ingredients:
- 190 grams of peeled almonds (or almond flour);
- 130 grams of granulated sugar;
- 125 grams of butter;
- 120 grams of 52% dark chocolate;
- 3 eggs;
- 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- lemon zest to taste;
- powdered sugar to taste
The Recipe we soon say:
- collect the almonds in a food processor and mix them until you obtain a fairly regular flour;
- break the dark chocolate by collecting it in a saucepan;
- add the butter in pieces and place the saucepan on another full of water, then melt everything in a bain-marie;
- collect the yolks with the sugar, then whisk until obtaining a light and frothy mass;
- it smells good of rum and grated orange zest, then whisk again;
- incorporate the melted chocolate with the butter, pouring them slowly;
- insert the almond flour, mixing with a spatula;
- whip the egg whites until stiff in a bowl;
- add them to the dough in two slices, stirring gently and with movements from bottom to top;
- place a disc of parchment paper at the bottom of an 18-20 cm diameter mould;
- pour the mixture into the mold;
- level the surface of the cake and bake in a static oven preheated to 180°C for 30-35 minutes;
- take the cake out of the oven and let it cool for at least an hour;
- gently invert it onto a serving platter;
- cut strips of parchment paper, place them on the cake, sprinkling everything with plenty of icing sugar;
- gently remove the strips.
Gluten Free Rice Flour Cookies
Rice flour cookies are gods shortbread cookies perfect for breakfast: be a gluten free dessert they are also ideal for people with celiac disease.
here are the theingredients for the gluten-free rice flour biscuits:
- 200 grams of rice flour;
- 75 grams of softened butter;
- 60 grams of sugar;
- 1 egg;
- half a lemon.
Right away Recipe:
- beat the egg with the sugar.
- add the softened butter and lemon zest;
- add the flour;
- mix first with a fork, then return to a pastry board and knead quickly, until you obtain a compact ball;
- wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge to rest for at least 1 hour;
- roll out the dough about 5mm in height, sprinkling a little extra rice flour on the work surface;
- cut the dough with the biscuit cutter, with the expulsion mould, suitable for double biscuits or with a pastry circle or an upside-down glass;
- divide the cookies into two equal parts: make a smaller center hole in half of the cookies;
- put the biscuits in a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 180°C for about 10 minutes, until golden;
- spread a teaspoon of jam on the cookies without a central hole; dust the other half of the cookies with icing sugar;
- couple the two parts to obtain the final result.
After ingestion of lactose, those intolerant to it may experience diarrhea, swelling, and nausea.
To avoid all that, it’s good prefer lactose-free sweets.
Here is some recipe that may work for you.
Lactose Free Chocolate Pudding
let’s see it Ingredients for one of the most popular desserts, a pastry classic.
Here they are:
- 500 grams of lactose-free milk;
- 45 grams of corn starch;
- a pinch of ground cinnamon;
- 30 grams of unsweetened lactose-free cocoa powder;
- 135 grams of sugar.
Now the method:
- pour the sugar into a bowl;
- pour cornstarch and cocoa;
- add a pinch of cinnamon to taste, sift everything and mix the powders until they are completely homogeneous;
- pour the milk into a saucepan and, when it is cold, incorporate the powders several times and mix quickly and vigorously with a whisk to avoid the formation of lumps;
- add the powders again until the end;
- turn on the heat and stir until the mixture has thickened and the first bubbles appear (for 3 or 4 minutes, then turn off the heat);
- wet the inside of the molds with water and beat them to remove the excess;
- fill them with the cream obtained while still warm and let them cool to room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- transfer them to a tray and cover them with cling film, without putting it in contact with the pudding.
- refrigerate for about 3 hours or until thickened completely.
Lactose-free yogurt cake with oats and raisins
A very easy dessert to preparelet’s see it Ingredients:
- 90 grams of flour 00;
- 90 grams of wholemeal flour;
- 20 grams of hazelnut flour;
- 50 grams of oatmeal;
- 165 grams of eggs;
- 80 grams of sugar;
- 100 grams of raisins;
- 250 grams of strawberry lactose-free yogurt;
- 80 grams of seed oil;
- 8 grams baking powder for cakes.
And now there Preparation:
- pour the eggs into a bowl, add the brown sugar and beat for one minute with an electric mixer;
- add the oil slowly;
- add the sifted flour, the wholemeal flour, the hazelnut flour and the sifted baking powder;
- work again with the whisks until a homogeneous mixture is obtained;
- add yogurt, rolled oats and raisins;
- work again with the electric whisks until well mixed;
- pour everything into a buttered mold;
- top with rolled oats and brown sugar;
- bake in a static oven preheated to 180° for 30 minutes, then bake for another 5 minutes in a ventilated oven to lightly caramelize the surface of the cake;
- remove from oven and let cool before unmolding and serving.
Dessert recipes without gluten, eggs and milk
The Egg I am inside of of a special classificationwhere foods that cause more allergies – the people who suffer from it They are coming with rhinitis, asthma And skin inflammation.
So let’s see simple dessert recipes without eggs.
Dark chocolate cookies
Dark chocolate cookies without gluten, eggs and lactose, they are suitable for celiacs (because they do not contain gluten) e perfect for vegans or for those with food intolerancestheas long as they do not contain animal derivatives.
let’s see it Ingredients:
- 100 g of brown rice flour;
- 45 g of corn starch;
- 35 g hazelnut flour;
- 15 g of very fine coconut flour;
- 30 g birch xylitol (or coconut sugar or whole cane sugar)
- 60g cold-pressed sunflower oil;
- 120 g of almond milk (or soya);
- 20 g of dark chocolate;
- 9 g gluten-free baking powder.
The Recipe it is very simple:
- pour the flours, baking powder, xylitol, chopped dark chocolate into a bowl and mix;
- make a hole in the center and pour in the sunflower oil and almond milk;
- mix well and leave to stand for about 10 minutes;
- the dough will now be very soft and sandy: scoop it out with a spoon and form the biscuits by placing them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper;
- bake them in a static oven, already hot at 180°, for about 20 minutes.
Egg-free and gluten-free cocoa cake
Another one sweet easy to make and it can be perfect for celiacs and allergy sufferers.
In this case, unlike the previous dessert, we rely on cocoa.
Here is what we need:
- 130 grams of sugar;
- 250 grams of milk;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 150 grams of gluten-free flour;
- 50 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder;
- 1 packet of baking powder.
The instructions they are very fast:
- switch on the oven in static mode at 180°;
- sift all the dry ingredients, all together, into a heatproof bowl;
- heat the milk with the butter in a saucepan until it is completely melted;
- pour into bowl, stirring with a hand whisk;
- butter a 24 cm mold and sprinkle it with a little flour, then pour the mixture;
- bake 25-30 minutes, checking with a toothpick that the cake is dry in the center.
- remove from oven and let cool completely before adding icing sugar or topping with whipped cream.